Areas of Expertise
- Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Information Technology
- Responsible for two laboratory workstations. Ammonia – Nitrate+Nitrite and Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen.
- Oversees changes to voice and data related systems.
- Acts as a site contact with respect to digital infrastructure renewal.
- Received Environmental Commissioner’s Recognition Award for work on the Ministry’s Ambient Environmental Monitoring Network in 2004.
- Government of Ontario Analytical Laboratory award for Excellence in Laboratory Services 1994.
- Graduate of Ryerson Polytechnic Institute, Toronto Ontario
- Chemical Engineering – Applied Chemistry option.