Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change
Areas of Expertise
- Analytical Chemistry
- Computer Software for Lab Automation
- Conduct a variety of chemical testing.
- Perform quality control procedures and inter-lab tests.
- Ensure samples are analyzed and consistent with the requirements of Ontario regulations.
- Maintain, update and enhance laboratory workstations.
- Update, develop and review analytical methods.
- Train students and partners in routine methods and operating procedures.
- Provide lab support for students, partners and ministry staff.
- Update computer software for computer application interfaces, analytical instrument optimization and lab automation.
- Design, implement and test new software to improve lab turnaround times and enhance lab load capacities.
- Provide lab support for samples submission.
- Development of automation software for analytical autosamplers
- High performance TP workstation
- High performance DOC-Si workstation
- M.Sc., Chemistry, Laurentian University, Canada
- M.Sc., Information & System Science, Carleton University, Canada